Plenary Sessions and Symposia will cover the various hot topics of modern arrhythmology addressed by internationally known speakers. Two major topics will be highlighted this year are Mechanisms of cardiac arrhythmias and Device Therapy and other hot topics.
Workshops on practical aspects of clinical arrhythmology will be part of the 2018 program:
- Update on catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation
- Interpretation of intracardiac recordings
- Lead complications and lead extraction
- Pacemaker ECG interpretation
- Techniques and tools for AF ablation
- Recent development in anticoagulation for stroke prevention in AF
- Management of syncope
Abstracts for oral or poster presentation
Abstracts on all cardiac arrhythmias are welcome and selected abstracts will be presented during oral sessions entirely devoted to the most recent research not competing with pre-arranged lectures or workshops. The accepted poster presentations will be chaired and the presenting author will highlight their work to chairpersons and audience. As in previous years the best oral and poster abstract presentation will be awarded a total of 6000 euro.